What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectables designed to combat the correction of aging and volume loss in the skin. These specialized solutions consist of hyaluronic acid, which is naturally formed in the body. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for skin hydration and volume. After delivery, these rejuvenating injections help to nourish the skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles on the surface.
As our skin loses its moisturizing properties with age, such as collagen and elastin, the first signs of skin aging are formed. Although skin aging is inevitable, there are rehabs to help you regain your youth and beauty. Cosmetic filler options are expanding, and hyaluronic acid fillers are capturing most of the market. They all have unique composition and action. One of the market leaders is Radiesse and Restylane, work using their shape to provide volume under the skin. Eliminate the internal imbalance of collagen, prevent the appearance of the first wrinkles and creases that result from skin aging.
What is the composition of these fillers and what are they for?
Radiesse is a synthetic filler consisting of calcium microspheres of hydroxylapatite gel based on hyaluronic acid. This stimulates the production of collagen naturally. The volume and contour of the treated areas of the face are restored. Typically, Radius is used to fill deep facial wrinkles. Radiesse fills wrinkles and skin folds add volume to the areas of the face, neck and outer side of the brush.
Restylane is a hyaluronic acid-based gel that is designed to fill wrinkles in various areas of the face. Also included in the line are lip and volume correction products under the eyes. Also, due to the action of the gel, water accumulates around the cell, the skin becomes more moisturized and during the action of the gel, the body independently produces water in the tissues of the dermis. Because Restylane products contain bacterial-derived hyaluronic acid, the development of allergies or rejection of the body becomes minimal.
The differences between Radiesse and Restylane
A common feature of fillers is that they are safe for the human body. Both fillers are approved by product quality standards. Radiesse and Restylane are fillers that are used to eliminate the signs of aging in people 21 and older. They are both injectable and their action is instant. But what are the differences between these unique products?
- German-made Radiesse Dermal Filler, approved by the FDA and designed to eliminate the signs of aging on the face and skin of hands. To make the procedure less painful, lidocaine injection is introduced or there is a specially designed lidocaine filler – Radiesse (+), which will make the procedure as comfortable as possible for the patient and convenient for the specialist.
- Restylane Swiss product, available in several different types, which are intended for different actions:
- Restylane is a filler designed to fill wrinkles and shallow skin folds in the forehead and nasolabial triangle. It is also used to correct lip contours and add volume.
- Restylane Perlane is a thick gel designed to correct nasolabial wrinkles. Used to simulate the oval face and replenish the volume of soft tissue in the chin and cheekbones. Also, this type of Restylane ruler is used for intimate plastics.
- Restylane Lyft is used for facial contouring, crease correction, and volumetric lip correction.
- Restylane Define is suitable for filling deep wrinkles, creases or visible skin defects.
Both fillers take effect immediately after getting into the skin. But to evaluate the result, it takes several days for the body to start acting together with the product. Both fillers are characterized by the fact that their actions must be supported by repeated injections. BUT:
- Radiesse is not intended for the lips where certain types of Restylane will work and the overall effect of Restylane is wider. Radiesse is well suited for filling deeper grooves and can be used to add volume to the hollow areas of the face. Radiesse can also add volume to the cheekbone, chin area, and jaw.
- The Radiesse action is 12 months, while Restylane is valid for 6 to 18 months.
- Restylane can be used for the under-eye area.
- Although Radiesse is free of toxins and impurities, it is often incompatible with the human body.
- Restylane may cause temporary impaired mobility of the injection site.
- If your doctor accidentally injects Restylane into your blood vessel, you may have vision problems.
- Restylane injection may be more painful.
- It is difficult to remove Filler Radiesse at the mistake of the cosmetologist.
Both products are very effective, but they also have their disadvantages. To choose the right filler that is right for you, you need to consult a specialist who is experienced in the field. Before passing the course, you should discuss all aspects and features of the patient’s body, because there are several contraindications to the introduction of the product. You can read more information and buy Restylane here at PDcosmetics and buy Radiesse online.